Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Joy of Sick Days

So, Sunday, I worked a double. I am usually awesome after those days. I had today off, so I was gonna do my normal soldier through on Mondays and be okay. Apparently, my body had other ideas.

When I awoke at about eleven yesterday morning, my stomach turned inside out and I made friends with the toilet. I called work, then went to sleep for a while before the dog children needed to go out. Then, my happy self camped out on my couch downstairs and turned on the TV till the husband came home.

The worst part about all of this, is I cannot do any housework. I want to do the dishes, laundry, and all that other fun things that I love to do in order to keep my house great. I got up a little bit ago and almost cried I was so sore. When you hurt like this, it is awful to even try to move. I wanted to bake a cake today too.

Anyway! I am going to try to get some things done today while I am home, maybe even my novel might get worked on!

No comments:

Post a Comment