Thursday, September 5, 2013

Moving! I am MOVING!



I know it has been a while since I have written a blog entry, but I have been very busy with work and getting the house together. I really haven’t had time to get ANY of my crafts together or finish them either. I feel so guilty because I don’t have anything for you people to see that I have created.

That being said, some excited news on the front of all of our hard work. My husband got a new job! He recently graduated with his Bachelor’s in Network Security and Forensics, so this new job will bring him the ability to move up in the company so he can use his degree. The only problem is that we are going to have to move over three hours away from our location at the moment to the wonderful Metropolitan of Nashville! Yes Nashville TN! I am super excited about it. There are so many places I can visit and see in Nashville that it will make a wonderful new home for me and my possible children. We cannot afford to have them at the moment. Heck, we cannot even afford to movethere really but we are going to have to in order for him to get his life setup.

Once we are out there, I can start looking at houses. And once we have a house, he said we can discuss the possibility of trying to have children! That is a plus right?

No comments:

Post a Comment