Monday, November 19, 2012

A pleasent surprise.

I would like to thank this woman for making my life a little bright and more motivated lately. As my previous post said, I decided to make owl hats. I took them to some of the girls at work who I know had children and gave them away while showing them off to others. This set off the requests to have me make them some, and they would PAY me for them. I was actually in shock, but I was up to the task. I made four and three different ones on order. I have been tweeking with the pattern that I picked up from her and making a couple more things which I will be posting pictures of eventually. The fact that someone loves my work enough to want to purchase let alone have one of their loved ones has made me cry more than once. I have been making things like mad as well as getting the house clean and in order for the holidays. So, I will be purchasing her other pattern she has up when I get paid in the next couple of days, as well as posting my creations with a link to her when I finally get enough made that I can put a lot more of them on etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment